Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Musical Momentum #3

Today's music probably is not so known as the previous ones, but still... great song. Enjoy!


Incubus - Drive

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
Ray Charles



Don't forget to like, tweet or +1 us!                                                                                                      Read more for lyrics



Lyrics:
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clearAnd I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fearTake the wheel and steer
It's driven me before and seems to have a vagueHaunting mass appealBut lately I'm beginning to find that IShould be the one behind the wheel
Whatever tomorrow bringsI'll be there with open arms and open eyes yeaWhatever tomorrow bringsI'll be there I'll be there
So, if I decide to waiver my chanceTo be one of the hiveWill I choose water over wineAnd hold my own and drive?Aah ah ooo
It's driven me before and it seems to be the wayThat everyone else gets aroundBut lately I'm beginning to find that whenI drive myself my light is found
Whatever tomorrow bringsI'll be there with open arms and open eyes yeaWhatever tomorrow bringsI'll be there I'll be there
Would you choose water over wine?Hold the wheel and drive
Whatever tomorrow bringsI'll be there with open arms and open eyes yeaWhatever tomorrow bringsI'll be there I'll be there