Thursday, November 1, 2012

Musical Momentum #9

Time to turn the volume up and meditate...

Band of Horses - The Funeral
 

Lyrics Below...


I'm coming up onlyTo hold you underand coming up onlyTo show you wrong
And to know youIs hard we wonderTo know you all wrongWe were
Ooooohh oooohhOoooohhhoohhhhooh
Really to late toCall so we waited forMorning to wake youIt's all we got
To know me as hardly goldenIs to know me all wrongThey were
And every occasionI'll be ready for the funeralEvery occasion once moreIt's called the funeral[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/the-funeral-lyrics-band-of-horses.html ]Every occasionOh, I'm ready for the funeralAnd every occasionOf one billion day funeral
I'm coming up onlyTo show you doubtfulI'm coming up onlyTo show you wrong
To the outsideThe dead leaves they all belongBefore they diedand had trees to hang their poem
OooohhhohhhhhhOooooohooooooh
And every occasionI'll be ready for the funeralAnd every occasion once moreIt's called the funeralAnd every occasionOh, I'm ready for the funeralEvery occasionOf one billion day funeral