Monday, October 15, 2012

Musical Momentum #8

Today´s song is old but good


The Hives - Tick Tick Boom


Like us                                                                                                                      Lyrics below




Yeah, yeah, yeahI was right all alongYeah, yeah, yeahYou come tagging along
Exhibit 'A' on a tray, what you say?Ends up thrown in your faceExhibit 'B' what you see, well, that’s meI’ll put you back in your place
Yeah, I’ve done it beforeAnd I can do it some moreSo what you waiting for?Yeah, I was right all along
'Cause I have done it beforeAnd I can do it some moreI’ve got my eye on the scoreI’m gonna cut through the floor
It’s too late, it’s too soonOr is it tick, tick, tick, tick, tickTick, tick, boom?
Yeah, yeah, yeahI was right, you were wrongYeah, yeah, yeahGoing, going, you’re gone
I saw you yesterday, been waiting too muchUntil it slipped through your handsAnd then you stagger to the feet and out the door‘Cause there’s no second chance
‘Cause I have done it beforeAnd I can do it some moreI’ve got my eye on the scoreI’m gonna cut through the floor
It’s too late, it’s too soonOr is it tick, tick, tick, tick, tickTick, tick, boom?
And you come crying to meBut it’s too lateThe man you try hard to beBut it’s too late
Get your head out of the sandBut it’s too late, it’s too lateToo late, too late, too late
Yeah, but it’s too lateYeah, but it’s too lateYou get your head out of the sandBut it’s too late, it's too late, too late
You know I’ve done it beforeAnd I can do it some moreI’ve got my eye on the scoreI’m gonna cut through the floor
You know I’ve done it beforeAnd I can do it some moreI’ve got my eye on the scoreI’m gonna cut through the floor
It’s too late, it’s too soonIt’s too late, it’s too soonIt’s too late, it’s too soonOr is it tick, tick, tick, tick, tickTick, tick, boom?